One punch man vs Superman One punch man vs Superman

Finally, after so many Youtube Videos of Superman vs Saitama or Saitama vs Whoever,
Someone Finally Understands the Term " One Punch " and Doesn't Put Any Stupid Excuses.
That Being Said, Thanks for The Awesome Video, I Rarely Ever Comment on Art pieces or Videos Like These.

TLOU - Ellie Sings TLOU - Ellie Sings

I Haven't really Watched a whole lot of the last of us, but i know a lot of things happened in that game that scarred them traumatically, but this song and the singer's harmony together as one, just perfect.
The Animation is fantastic and Well done. ( By the way you did pretty good for playing the guitar or drawing the animation for the guitar. Hell, i cant even Play a guitar even though i have one in my room, Let alone Draw Well, it takes major practice for both and the fact you could do it was Spot on Amazing. )
Keep it Up :3

One Punch Finn One Punch Finn

Please Make More of This XD
or at least a few more episodes of One Punch Finn

CatcubeTV responds:

I'm working in it :) thanks!

Midnight Cinema Midnight Cinema

( CENSORED ) Error 102, and i got Jumpscared from that mirror thing. Great. worst part is i had my volume muted it was just that thing that got me. Well i know im not the only one who did that XD
Well done, you got me good.

Bromancing the Stone Bromancing the Stone

I See that you got " This book loves you " because when i clicked the bed i saw the same quote in one of the pages that said " Everyday is a fresh start to go straight back to bed "
The Game looks pretty cool but i just wish that he would've walked a bit faster, but then again i guess thats RPGs For ya.

Black Ink Black Ink

Awesome Game!
Only issue is. i hated how long it took for me to get all the badges, but then again i cant recall how long it took XD

Pico Day 2016 Pico Day 2016

well kind of have to wonder about the E rating considering the blood/red water, and after me and my sis finished the Whole series of salad finger's videos, kind of scares me to think about re-watching again, but other than that fantastic Job

meloramylin responds:

omg yeah that's true-- i kinda didn't think about it too much when uploading T vT

i rewatched all of them when i was painting this and i oddly found it relaxing ??